Delicious smoothies for 9-month-old babies provide essential nutrients for daily physical activities. At nine months, babies can crawl around the house to explore surroundings, so a lot of energy is required for body activities. This period is quite chaotic because the baby is getting used to hard foods and is easily stimulated by colorful dishes and attractive flavors. Hence, the mother is likely to have a headache in feeding children.
In addition to the main meals, mothers can give babies extra snacks with nutritious fruit smoothies. It not only helps provide enough nutrients for the babys body but also helps stimulate the taste buds perfectly, making babies feel more delicious every day and limit the anorexia effectively. At nine months of age, babies eat most of the fresh fruits, so mothers have more choices when making babys smoothies every day. To help mothers have more useful child care knowledge, here we will share a few simple and quick ways to make a smoothie for babies below nine months. Let dive in.
Nutritional needs of 9-month-old kids
At nine months of age, your baby has a lot of significant changes in nutritional needs as well as daily activities. At this age, mothers need to feed their children three meals, which are flour or porridge cooked and add about 700-900 ml of breast milk or infant formula every day.
During this time, mothers can also feed the baby more fruits to provide the necessary nutrients for the body. To meet the babys weaning needs during this time, the mother should prepare a blender to be able to mash baby food effectively. No need to buy a baby-specific type, moms can only use a blender with a variety of grinding functions that can make delicious smoothies every day.
What kind of fruits suitable for 9-month babies?
9-month-old babies have the ability to absorb certain nutrients from fresh fruits without cooking like the previous months, so moms can completely feed fresh fruit smoothies without fear of negatively affecting Babys digestive system. Some fruits that work well and are safe for babies at nine months include:
- Milk breast fruit
Mothers should limit your baby to eat citrus fruits, tangerines, or fruits that are sour and acidic as it can affect the babys digestive system. If you feed them these fruits, it is best to squeeze and dilute them.
Children should not be given some fruits that cause heat in the body such as watermelon, lychee, jackfruit, etc. since they can cause problems with heat rash, acne, which make babies uncomfortable and affect their daily activities. By nine months, babies can eat a variety of freshly ground fruits.
Different vitamins for babies nine months
Babys freshly avocado smoothie
Delicious, greasy avocado smoothies contain a lot of nutrients that are loved by many people. Mothers can use a delicious avocado milk smoothie for babies at nine months old to help provide essential nutrients for their body development.
- Whipping Cream: 100ml
- Fresh sugar-free milk: 200ml
- Ripe avocado: 1 fruit
Steps to make a glass of freshly avocado smoothie
- Use a knife to chop the avocado in half, then gently slit the lines into the skin and peel off the skin.
- Split the avocado and remove the seeds, using the knife to cut the vertical, horizontal and diagonal lines, then scoop up the butter with a stiff spoon.
- Pour two types of milk with butter, coconut milk, whipping cream into a puree, and if you dont want to make a milkshake smoothie that is too fat for your baby, then fresh milk without sugar should be the choice.
- After grinding, just pour the avocado milk smoothie into the bowl, and you can enjoy it right away
Strawberry banana smoothie for babies
Banana strawberry smoothie is also the perfect choice when feeding your baby. Bananas are familiar fruits that are extremely rich in nutrients; strawberries contain vitamin C, which enhances absorption and metabolism, making weight gain easier. The combination of bananas and strawberries creates a delicious, irresistible aroma. Banana smoothie also helps to enhance absorption and metabolism easily.
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 – 4 strawberries
- 150 ml of fresh milk
- 2 tbsp of condensed milk
- Bananas peeled, cut into small pieces
- wash strawberries with salt, and then slice.
- Add banana, strawberry, fresh milk, condensed milk to a blender. Add crushed ice, if you want to drink cold.
- After grinding, pour smoothies into a cup and give them to use immediately.
How to make coconut butter smoothie
Coconut butter smoothie is a unique combination of the sweetness of coconut, and the fatty taste of butter, bringing delicious taste when enjoying. When babies are 9 months old, mothers can make coconut butter smoothies for weaning to provide additional nutrients for the body.
- 1 avocado
- 1 small cup of coconut water
- 2 tbsp of condensed milk
- Cut the avocado in half, take the meat and put it in a blender.
- Mothers can use a blender with a neat design, sharp blades to grind food quickly.
- Cut coconut rice into small pieces, put the copra and coconut water in a blender
- Add fresh milk, condensed milk and press the start button to make a puree
Avocado, mango and yogurt smoothies for babies
Avocado and mango are two fruits that are rich in vitamins and fiber that are good for the body, feeding baby mango smoothie and yogurt smoothies will help the digestive system work better, prevent constipation effectively.
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 piece of ripe mango
- 1/2 box of yogurt
- Butter and mango peel off the pulp and bring the pureed meat and mix together.
- Add yogurt to the mixture until they are creamy.
- Pour the mixture out and let your baby wake up right away.
Avocado, mango, and yogurt are the perfect combinations for weaning.
Avocado, papaya, and kiwi smoothie
Avocado, papaya, and kiwi smoothies contain more than 14 types of vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, vitamin C, omega 3, fat, etc.
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 piece of ripe papaya (small)
- 1 kiwi
- Cut avocado, papaya, and kiwi off into small pieces.
- Put butter, papaya, kiwis in a blender
- Let your baby enjoy it.
How to make a papaya smoothie for babies
Mangoes and papayas are nutritious and familiar fruits. Papaya mango smoothie is not only delicious, stimulates the taste, but also provides additional nutrients for the babys body as well.
- Mango: one half
- Papaya: 1-2 pieces
- Banana: one half
- Peeled off the mango, papaya, and bananas, and then slice them.
- Put everything in a smooth blender, operate the machine, and then pour them into a cup and feed.
Without a blender, moms can use a hand blender to crush fruits.
Above is how to make nutritious baby smoothies for 9 months to provide adequate nutrition for babies every day that the mother can easily perform at home. Do not just pay attention to foods like weaning food such as meat, fish, vegetables. Instead, mothers should balance the babies meals with fruits to replenish the necessary nutrients for their bodies.