Green smoothies, hot drinks today. If you google, you will find out how many are recipes; most use spinach or kale. Therefore, I did not mention these two types of cabbage in the method. Instead, I use six natural vegetables: broccoli, bok choy, lettuce, and squash. Sounds weird, right? When I started doing it, I also wondered if it was difficult to drink or not? It is no different from kale or spinach.
The purpose of taking vitamins varies from person to person. Which is weight loss, purification – detox,… Going with it is the challenge of the 7-day green smoothies challenge – The 7 days of green smoothie challenge I did not perform this challenge. I drink because I love it and feel the need to add green vegetables and fiber to the body. Apart from smoothies, juice is also an excellent way to purify the body.
Green smoothies help lose weight?
There is no denying the use of green smoothies. It has high nutritional value, helps the body absorb nutrients better, boosts the immune system, is good for the heart, bright skin, helps to lose weight. There is much controversy surrounding drinking this drink for fast weight loss. For example, replace your daily meals with a smoothie or eat very few and make vitamins as the main course.
Many praised it for its ability to lose weight. That is so obvious. It is not kale or spinach that helps you lose weight but the calories you consume in a day. For example, a green smoothie consists of 80g of spinach, one banana, one kiwi. Total Calories is 170. If you drink 3-4 glasses a day, it is around 510-680 Kcal.
Drinking green smoothies for weight loss is a temporary solution
If you have a weak stomach or a history of stomach pain, drinking green smoothies instead of three meals is a cruel thing to yourself. You will feel miserable and quickly give up. Not to mention the following consequences such as: gaining weight without braking or body weakness, lack of firmness. You know, losing weight and losing fat is a long process.
How to drink green vitamins safely?
- Drink in the morning before meals
- Add plenty of water before drinking
- Try a small amount to see how your body responds
- Dont skip meals or eat a little less
Recipe smoothies with six familiar vegetables
The recipe for making a green smoothie is quite simple. Dont overthink about what to put in? Are they incompatible with each other?
Green smoothies are like fruit smoothies that you drink. It is a mixed drink, combining fruits and vegetables. The most commonly used green vegetables are kale, spinach, or spinach. Of these two types, spinach is the easiest to find, but not always available at the market. If you dont live in big cities, two kinds of vegetables are almost impossible to find. So what can be replaced with what plants? Here are six types of plants used to make green smoothies that I feel benign, easy to drink and can replace kale and spinach
Vegetables – indispensable material
I use six types of green vegetables, including broccoli, bok choy, lettuce, squash. I add fruit like banana, mango, apple, pineapple or kiwi. Bananas and mangoes will add a natural sweetness. I like the slightly sour taste, so I usually add it to kiwi. If you cant get it, you can squeeze a little more lemon. You do not need to follow exactly as in your recipe. You can add any fruit that you like, but my favorite is succulent.
Grinding technique: Using a high-speed blender, remember to add a little cold water. If clogged, stir with spoon or chopstick.
Formula 1: broccoli smoothie
- Ingredients: 1/4 broccoli, one banana, one kiwi, an angle of pineapple.
- Taste: Will taste slightly sour, sweet bar. Pay close attention to taste the mild bitterness of broccoli. Quite smooth but still a little chewy in the mouth.
- Rating: Score 3.5 /5
Formula 2: bok choy smoothie
- Ingredients: bok choy, banana, pineapple, mango, and some lemon juice
- Taste: sour and sweet bar. Very smooth match. No bitterness, no pungent smell of wealth
- Rating: Score 4.9 / 5. I find it most closely resembles the flavor and color of kale and spinach.
Formula 3: Fatty lettuce smoothie
- Ingredients: Lettuce, banana, mango
- Taste: Sweet, smooth but lacking in accents. I put in some lemon juice; it tastes better. You can also add some green kiwi
- Rating: Score 4.5 / 5. Overall dress and easy to drink. Thick consistency due to the presence of bananas and mangoes. A safe choice.
Formula 4: Winter melon smoothie
- Ingredients: 1/2 whole zucchini, one green, less fragrant kiwi, and one banana.
- Flavor: sweet taste of zucchini, light viscosity. The texture is similar to broccoli but much smoother.
- Rating: give 4/5 points. Fragrant and easy to drink.
Formula 5: Orange smoothie and spinach
Oranges are high in vitamin C, low in calories, saturated fat, high in fiber and pectin. Pectin has also been shown to help lower cholesterol in the blood.
- Ingredients: 1 large orange, peeled, cut into pieces; 2 cups spinach; clean water
- Put the orange in the blender, turn on the machine
- Add 1 cup spinach, turn on the machine
- Pour clean water into the machine
- For the remaining spinach cup, turn on the device
- Drink immediately after oranges, and spinach are smooth.
Formula 6: Raspberry smoothie
This drink is suitable for those who want to supplement vitamins but can not give up the sweetness.
Ingredient: 1 apple; A handful of lettuce leaves, one celery; 1/4 cup pickled pumpkin seeds; 1/2 cup of water; 1/2 cup raspberry; 1 tablespoon flax powder
- Put apples, lettuce, celery, pumpkin seeds and water in the blender and switch on the appliance
- Add flax powder and raspberry, turn on the machine
- If eaten immediately, this tasty dish will be as thick as pudding
- Add water, turn on the mixer if you want to drink a smoothie.
Above are six types of vegetables used as a green smoothie. We have quite the famous Gotu kola smoothie. Called a smoothie does not know exactly. Because in my opinion, the way to make it is no different from juice. For those of you far away, its not easy to buy kale or spinach. I hope this article helped you find a solution. Good luck!
When you hear about green smoothies, you will think of a cup full of fresh vegetables. In fact, many types of green vegetables are not only good for health but also taste incredibly delicious. These formulas will help you and your family nourish your body for the upcoming summer.